The Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Sant Parmanand Hospital has most experienced and accomplished general and Laparoscopic surgeons in Delhi NCR along with sate of art surgical equipment and Operational theatre backed up by support of Nursing & Resident Staff and Anaesthesia Department round the clock for Obs & Gynae General & Laparoscopic Surgery.
The Laparoscopic surgery is carried out by a team of trained laparoscopic consultant of the department in a well organized manner. We carry out laparoscopic surgery with the latest instruments available.
The department is headed by Dr Niramala Agarwal, is one of the most experienced and accomplished surgeons in her field. She has trained as a laparoscopic surgeon from Glasgow (UK) and Keil in Germany, and is Vice Chairperson of the All India Coordinating Committee of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of North Zone, India. She has published a total of 221 international publications in peer-reviewed medical journals including Science & Nature.
All the Female/Obs & Gynae General & Laparoscopic Surgery are carried out in supervision of Dr Nirmala and her excellent Female laparoscopic surgeons. Surgeries are done with precision and success rate.
Procedures carried out under Obs & Gynae General & Laparoscopic Surgery are:
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Diagnostic laparoscopy with chromotubation, ovarian drilling
- Laparoscopic sterilization
- Laparoscopic cystectomy
- Operative laparoscopy for pelvic tuberculosis ,endometriosis.
- Laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic myomectomy
- Total Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic wertheim’s hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic sling operation
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Procedures carried out are:
- Hysteroscopic resection of fibroids
- Hysteroscopic removal of missing IUCD
- Hysteroscopic resection of endometrium
- Hysteroscopic Cannulation