VOICE, HEARING& SPEECH CENTRE
Speech & Hearing are our means of contact with civilization. However an impairment of these systems remains an invisible handicap even though the suffering of the individual is no less than that of a person having a more visible handicap e.g. loss of eye sight or a limb.
Because of the undramatic nature of these disabilities , the diagnosis and treatment facilities for them have not kept pace with their prevalence rates . Even in a city like Delhi there is no facilities where all these can be evaluated and treated under one roof. To rectify this situation we at SANT PARMANAND HOSPITAL have established such a facilities where you can receive comprehensive care for hearing disorders, speech disorders, voice disorders using state of the art technology by competent & trained staff.
- PURE TONE AUDIOMETRY
- IMPEDANCE TEST
- NEW BORN HEARING SCREENING TEST (OAE)
- SPEECH & HEARING ASESSMENT
- SPEECH THERAPY FOR MISARTICULATION
- DELAYED SPEECH & LANGUAGE PROBLEM
- HEARING IMPAIRED
- MENTAL RETARDATION
- CEREBRAL PALSY
- HEARING AID TRIAL / SELECTION
- PARENT COUNSELLING/ GUIDANCE FOR COCHLEAR IMPLANT SURGERY
- SPEECH THERAPY FOR COCHLEAR IMPLANT CHILDREN
1. Dr. Gita G. Srivastava MS (ENT) FRCS (LONDON)
Senior Consultant & Head of Dept.
2. Dr. R. K. Jasuja MS (ENT)
3. Dr. Smita Gupta MS (ENT)DLO
4. Dr. Sanjay Dalal MS (ENT)