Dr. TC Sharma is a renowned urologist with over two decades of post-graduate experience. An expert in managing critical urological cases, Dr Sharma completed his DNB in Urology from the reputed Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
Dr T C Sharma is Head of Department of Urology and Laser Surgery at Sant Parmanand Hospital, Delhi. He was amongst the team of doctors who performed the very first Cadaver Renal Transplant in the state of Punjab. He has authored various articles and journals for national and international publications. Dr Sharma is also actively involved in philanthropic endeavours through his association with OKTI Foundation.
Dr TC Sharma has experience of 35+ years with leading healthcare institutions in India including Christian Medical College (Ludhiana), Christian Medical College (Vellore), St Stephen’s Hospital (Delhi) and Sant Parmanand Hospital (Delhi).
- DNB in Urology 1998: Christian Medical College, Vellore Tamil Nadu
- MS General Surgery 1991: Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Punjab
- MBBS 1986: Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Punjab
- Senior Resident Department of Surgery CMC Ludhiana 1991- 1994
- Assistant Professor Department of Surgery CMC Ludhiana 1994- 1997
- On Deputation CMC Vellore Tamil Nadu From 1994-1996
- Associate Professor / Reader Department of Urology CMC Ludhiana 1997- 1998
- Head of Urology Stephens Hospital Delhi 1998 –2004 \
- Head of Urology Sant Parmanand Hospital New Delhi 2004-till date
Areas of interest
- Endourology (Laser Surgeries)
- Stone surgery (RIRS, PCNL, URSL)
- Reconstructive Urology
- Urologic cancer
- Renal Stone disease: Kidney stones, Ureteric stones & Bladder stones
- Prostate enlargement, Prostatitis
- Overactive bladder, Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
- Prostate cancer, Bladder Cancer, Renal Cancer
Chairman Of Okti Foundation, an NGO which works in remote villages to provide Surgical Services to the poorest of poor free of cost. Till date the organization has accomplished more than 55 camps and more than 5000 safe surgeries. The organization is a Winner of
- Rajasthan Ratnakar Society Award
- Compassion Extra Ordinaire Prize From FOGSI
- Finalist In BMJ 2018 Surgical Team Of The Year Award
Dr. Amit Kumar Srivastava has 20 years of experience in Orthopedics with special
interest in the field of Arthroplasty of the hip and knee joints and Arthroscopic Surgery of the knee and shoulder joints.
Presently he is ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND UNIT HEAD in the Department of Orthopedics and Joint replacement surgery at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi.
He has done various fellowships and advanced training in specialized fields from few of the world’s most renowned institutions including University of Innsbruck, Austria (AO-Fellowship), Delhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopedics(Now Sant Parmanad Hospital for special surgery), New Delhi, India. He also had visited various places across the foreign countries like Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand for advanced training in revision knee and hip replacement surgery.
Dr Amit K Srivastava routinely performs simple and complex total knee and hip replacement surgery at MSSH, Patparganj. He also does Computer assisted/Navigated primary and revision hip and knee replacement surgery on routine basis. For sports related injuries he has successfully conducted numerous arthroscopic ligament reconstruction of knee joints and shoulder joint.
He is actively involved in teaching at various levels and is among the faculty for AO Trauma and Depuy-Jonson & Jonson arthroplasty courses.
- AMIT KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
MS (Ortho), Dip-SICOT (Belgium)
- Fellowship (Innsbruck, Austria)
Arthroplasty Fellowship (New Delhi, India)
Fellowship (Minimal invasive trauma surgeries)
Associate director & Joint Replacement Surgeon
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi