Dr Shekhar Srivastav heads the Orthopedics Department and is the senior orthopedics consultant performing Joint replacement & Arthroscopic Surgeries of Knee & Shoulder Joints. He has a keen interest in management of Knee & Shoulder problems and is one best robotic knee replacement surgeon in Delhi and North India. He has performed thousands of Knee Replacement ( Primary, Revision & Unicondylar replacement) & Arthroscopic Surgeries ( ACL, Meniscus, Cartilage surgeries). Similarly in Shoulder he’s an expert in performing Shoulder Arthroscopies ( Bankart repair, Rotator Cuff Repair) & Shoulder replacement Surgeries ( Total & Reverse Shoulder Replacements). He has keen interest in following area of Orthopedics:
- ACL (Anterior cruciate ligament) injury
- Elbow Replacement
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Arthroscopy for Instability
- Shoulder Arthroscopy For Rotator Cuff Repair
- PCL Injury
- Knee Surgery for Deformity Correction
- Fractures around Knee Joint
- Femur Fracture
- Humerus Fracture
- Radial Head Fixation
- Shoulder Replacement
- Total Knee Replacements
- Elbow Replacement
- Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction
to know more about surgeon, kindly visit www.kneereplacementdelhi.com and www.delhiarthroscopy.com
Qualifications : M.B;B.S., M.S. (orth), D.N.B. (Gold Medalist)
Fellowship : Hip and Knee arthroplasty
Experience : 7 years (Teaching experience 4 years)
E-mail Address : email@example.com
Current Workplace : Consultant, Hip and Knee Arthroplasty Unit, Delhi
Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics,
Sant Parmanand Hospital, Civil Lines, Delhi
Publications : 12
• International : 8
• National : 9
• Awarded Balu Shankaran National Gold Medal in Orthopaedics DNB examinaton 2012.
• All India rank – 1 in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in year 2008
• All India rank – 1 in post graduate entrance exam R & R hospital, Delhi in year 2008
Dr. Biswarup Sen is an accomplished orthopaedic surgeon with over 19 years of experience. After completing his post-graduation from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi. Subsequetly he has received AO Fellowship from Tubingen University, Germany, Arthroplasty training at Endoklinik Germany and Arthroscopy fellowship from Singapore General Hospital.
Common Conditions Treated
- Trauma Management
- Complex Fractures including periprosthetic fractures.
- Painful Hip — Arthritis, Avascular Necrosis (AVN) etc.
- Deformity Correction — Knock Knees, Bowed Knees etc.
- Bone and Soft Tissue Tumor