Our mission is to advance the science of health and healthcare through innovative research, teaching and clinical practice with modern facilities.
Excellence in leading edge nursing education, research and clinical practice.
We, the faculty, believe that professional and safe nursing practice is at the intersection of clinical excellence and effective relational practice.
- We believe that in the ever-changing complex and global world, our graduates will have generalist nursing knowledge, orientation to leadership and a focus on the growing needs of an ageing population.
- We believe in delivering compassionate and ethical care, so that students develop a broad understanding of social structures as they gain awareness and respect for individuals.
- Nursing students should develop an understanding of how systems affect the health and well-being of diverse communities, families, and individuals across the life span.
- The shared responsibility for identifying learning needs and evaluating learning experiences enhances self-confidence and the ability to overcome challenging situations.
The admission shall be through an Entrance Exam.
No of Seats: 20
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms must be filled up by candidates in her own handwriting. Candidates must apply in a prescribed form supplied along with the prospectus. Applications found incomplete or not submitted on the prescribed form and those reaching after the last date shall not be entertained.
Following documents are required to be submitted :-
- Self Attested photocopies of 10th & 12th mark sheet .
- Self Attested photocopy of 10th certificate (D.O.B).
- Medic al fitness from any MBBS doctor.
- Self Attested photocopy of Character certificate from school.
- Undertaking of expenditure from parents.
CONDITION NECESSARY TO CONFIRM ADMISSION
Deposit of fees immediately after medical fitness.
- Report of verification of 10+2 from concerned examination board/university.
- Acceptance letter to terms and conditions in the prospectus.
REASONS FOR REJECTION OF AN APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION: –
The admission can be cancelled at any stage or stopped during or after all the admission formalities have been completed, if any of the following observations come to the notice of the authority of the school/hospital: –
- False or incorrect statement made by the candidate.
- Fraudulent means used by the candidate for getting admission.
- False unauthentic documents attached to the admission application form.
- Enrolment in any other full time part time/study or classes.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ADMISSION
|DISTRIBUTION OF PROSPECTUS||23rd JUNE 2017 onwards|
|LAST DATE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS||10th AUGUST 2017|
|DATE OF ENTRANCE TEST||3rd SEPTEMBER|
|DECLARATION OF RESULT = 11th SEPTEMBER 2017||11th SEPTEMBER 2017|
|MEDICAL CHECKUP||3, 14 SEPTEMBER 2017|
|COMMENCEMENT OF SESSION||1st OCTOBER 2017|
Entrance Test Will Be Conducted In
The Auditorium of Sant Parmanand Hospital, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054.
Timings : 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
Forms will be available from
SANT PARMANAND SCHOOL OF NURSING,
Khasra No.783, Mandir Wali Gali, Opposite Canara Bank, Sant Nagar,
Burari, Delhi-110084 Ph. : 011 65664142
between 9 am to 5 pm on working days.
SANT PARMANAND HOSPITAL
18 Sham Nath Marg, Civil Lines, Delhi – 110054 Ph. : 011 23994401-10
Between 9 am to 5 pm on working days from the Admission Cell in the Basement
Submission of Duly filled in forms at
Admission Cell, Sant Parmanand Hospital, Civil Lines, Delhi – 110054
Either by Reg. Post or by hand