Admission to General Nursing & Midwifery Course Batch
Applications are invited from female candidates for 3 Years duration General Nursing and Midwifery Course.
- Age: Between 17 to 25 Years as on 31st December 2019.
- Education: The candidate should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for general category & 5% relaxation for Sc/ST.
- English Compulsory
- Students from Science Stream are preferred.
- Registered ANM with pass marks.
- Important Dates For Admission
- Distribution of Prospectus: 3rd June 2019
- Last Date For Receiving Applications: 1st August 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 10th August 2019
- Declaration of Result: 14th August 2019
- Medical Checkup: 19th/20th/21st August 2019
- Commencement of Session: 1st October 2019
How To Apply: Apply on prescribed application form, available at @ School Of Nursing, Sant Parmanand Hospital (Burari) Khasra No. 783, Mandir Wali Gali, Opposite Canara Bank, Sant Nagar, Delhi-110084, & Sant Parmanand Hospital, 18, Sham Nath Marg, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054, on cash payment of Rs.250/- (non refundable) on any working day between 9am to 4pm
- Entrance Test will be Conducted In The Auditorium of Sant Parmanand Hospital, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054.
Timings: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
(Dr. S. Rajagopal)